Monday, January 25, 2010

Resume Peer Review

I have posted all the resumes to the Course Website--look in "Course Documents" to find them.

I ask that by Friday night you look at two of the resumes and comment on them here. It will most likely be easiest if you are the first reader of a classmate's resume to choose "New Post." If you are the second reader of a resume, just add your comment to that discussion thread.

Please be so kind as to look at the blog and see who needs a reader. If a classmate has two already, go to a resume that does not have a comment posted. Make sure everyone has at least one reader's comments.

I realize it is possible for more than one of you to be posting simultaneously, but I'm sure it will all come out right in the end!

1 comment:

  1. It took me a minute to find it, but for those who don't know where the "New Post" button is, it is in the top right corner right by "Sign Out."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.